Sunday, March 1, 2009

Amit Speaks...Chapter 1: Boredom

Today is May 14, 2008. The time is 1:56 pm. I am getting bored like anything. The atmosphere is dull. All the employees here look sluggish. They seem to lack any spirit. It seems that everyone is just probing their minds for some even remotely amusing topic, on which they could start a conversation with others. My plight is even worse. I have no one to talk to and on top of that I am now fed up of self-contemplation. My thoughts are all dried. A clear indication of how idle I am, is this itself that I have found nothing better to do, so I have started writing these absurd thoughts that cross my mind. I am afraid that after some time my condition might become such that even these meaningless thoughts of my idle mind would refuse to pass by. It’s been 4 hours now since I last felt conscious, rather alive. I consider my options. I could go to have tea. No good. I don’t at all feel like having tea. I could go to the loo, but what for? What would I do there? Oh God! What has become of me, I am considering the option of going to loo as a time pass!! Damn I am going crazy. Now its 2:10. Some people in the office are leaving apparently for a meeting. It does not make any sense as it is of no consequence to me but I have a queer feeling of some kind of relief that now I can do what I want more easily as there would be lesser surveillance on me now. But, what the hell? What shall I do? As if I have any options? Or even worse, as if I know what I want to do. Its 2:16 now. Ok I have decided I am not going to take this shit any longer. I want change and I am going to have it at any cost. So I am going to the loo.

.....to know more about his loo story keep watching this space. The fun has just begun !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home