Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Amit Speaks...Chapter 2: My visit to the loo

Its 2:21 now. I got into the loo at 2:17. I started thinking which urinal to use. After some thought I walked up to the last one, may be because it would take me 1 or 2 seconds more to reach that one. I waited for what may have been around 15 seconds my mind empty of any thoughts. After that something happened that amazed me. I realized the strength of my will power. Without any prior, even weakest possible urge I was able to let out a jet of water rich in minerals. Boy! What will power I have! Then I pressed the flush. And as it is rightly said that ‘one amusing thought leads to another all that you need is to have an eye for it’ my eyes fell on something that was going to keep me amused for about the next minute or so...

I saw three odonil balls lying in the urinal I had used. I had seen them before too, but it was just then that I realized that they have a lot to communicate. They were of three different colors – florescent, pink and green. I knew from my previous observations that all the four urinals have odonil balls of same color in them. What I had never given a thought was that were they lying in their respective nests in the same order? Instantly my logical brain worked out that there could be six different combinations. ………My mentor is here so I’ll stop for some time.

3:21 pm. What timing. The moment I had closed this file, my mentor came up to me…. Phew…. just for the customary daily question he asks me about what I am up to. I gave my usual answer – nothing. He was least bothered. So, continuing about my one-of-its-kind experience at the loo. I then observed that all the four urinals had different combinations. I also figured out which two were missing. Then I went ahead to wash my hands. I asked myself why I wash hands only in the basin on the right hand side, before I could think of a rational answer for this highly rational, contextual and significant question someone entered the loo. My revolutionary chain of thoughts got broken and upset because of this I came out of the loo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home